Monday, March 2, 2009

The Return Invite

If you keep your phone turned off then not receiving a call seems less painful...but there it was, a selection of classical music playing on the message, then his voice asking to meet me later at a tucked away cafe.

Should I wear a dress? Jeans? Will we just stay there or return to one of our place's? Screw it, I'll do it sexy and if he for some reason rejects it, at least I won't have to fret over being drab. I will go expecting pastry and coffee, despite his voice, despite my ache to feel him inside again. Just to see him in the outer domains again...

Nail polish refreshed, thigh high boots - ok, maybe I'm now pushing obvious - but they do shape my legs nicely. He's already seen the inner tissue beneath the wrap so who cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment