Monday, March 9, 2009

Coated in Ecstasy...

The snow continued for three days straight, creating the simple shrug to stay inside. We had enough food and necessities, although the prime sustenance was us and enough wine, ice cream, and paint to placate. I had sense to bring Nevvie over when the forecast went into severe warning- and she fell under the spell instantly. Her purring in check, I dove into exile decadently...

He dabbed my skin, every inch of it in oils and tempuras, and wrapped parchments around me- sculpted my curves onto him and slid into ecstasy brought upon by our fires...I became the primal Goddess traced in twining vines and exploding stars, venting seas and tunneled grounds. I turned into the spectrum, splashing the kitchen counters with slick squeezed through my palms.

He held me upside down to let my feet poke at the ceiling, then hung me from leather straps across the descending hooks as we fucked forever. The blood from my neck mingled with the paint, churning into one river dripping down both of our chests, birthing a hue unreplicated.

I heard people slushing through the streets, scooping up snow balls for carrot nosed political farces and calculated target practices. I heard laughter and squeals and grumbling, murmured CDs and TVs.

But when he licked the coating then licked my tongue and we swallowed the broken veins...when the cum found its way upwards to spill onto our lips, the world outside tore from my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment