Friday, April 10, 2009

Pacified Tickling

When I wanted, I could have. I could do and plan or itch and pounce however my veins turned. He put it in my hands – I control it, I feed it. I was ready the day after he and I merged, the timeframe that seemed like a day but I believe actually lasted at least three. It has ultimately become meaningless, the exactitude applied to recording and according how the passages of seconds are spent – what date or which hour was it – was it a Casual Friday or a Fuck Me Monday? Did it impede upon the sacred weekend?

I took up food, four days and nights gorging stuff that was as palatable as the strained crap fed to babies and stuff that lingered on my tongue yet could still never surpass what I truly drooled for. My neck whimpered for companionship – Ezekiel’s neck mewed too, but it needed others – we needed others to pacify the tickling.

No comments:

Post a Comment